vivo bringing its “Joy of Humanity” again for fans through the beauty of light and shadow that make up memories. vivo “Memories of Life” campaign has already been running on their social media platforms, calling smartphone users to document their lives together. vivo will then compile all footages gathered from across the globe to produce a documentary dedicated to our everyday life.
Memories of Life
The existence of light and shadow help preserve memories for future generations. This is the inspiration behind vivo’s Memories of Life campaign, where anyone’s ordinary life contributes to the history of humanity.
Through “Memories of Life” campaign, vivo encourages users to record interesting events in their life. Be it a simple sentence or a smile, every simple yet unique story forms the memories of this era. Hence the creation of “Memorial of Light and Shadow”.
Participants are required to submit short videos of memories captured within five themes – Love, Care, Hope, Dream and Joy, which vivo will then produce a documentary using the footages submitted. Exciting prizes, including vivo X70, vivo TWS 2 ANC, and vivo TWS 2e, await participants of the campaign.
Mike Xu, Chief Executive Officer of vivo Malaysia said, “vivo has garnered positive support from users around the world, and we are honoured that our smartphones have become a part of their lives. vivo have witnessed and captured users’ truest memories, the ups and downs and the joy and sorrow. It also provides users with convenience and pleasure for their lives and accompanies them through every trivial matter in their lives. This is indeed the most significant and valuable purpose of vivo smartphones.”
As a longstanding pioneer in the industry, vivo brings joy to users all around the globe by lifting the standards of mobile photography and smartphone innovation with the X70 series. This series lineup comes with lenses that are certified compliant with the ZEISS T* Coating to increase image clarity. In addition, vivo X70 series is equipped with Gimbal Stabiliser to ease framing and enhance stabilisation for the ultimate user experience. In Malaysia, vivo X70 series has received overwhelmingly positive support from various sales channels.
How to Participate and Eligibility
Participating in this campaign is relatively simple. For public to join and contribute videos, they will only have to follow simple steps as follows:
- From 27 October 2021, 12:00am 10 November 2021, 11:59pm, film a video(s) within 15 to 60 seconds according to the themes below (select only one). It is recommended to film in vlog style, and participants are encouraged to be creative:
- This is love: What was your most memorable time spent with your loved ones?
- Always in my heart: How do you remember the younger self?
- Keep on going: What was the experience that inspired you to do more?
- Follow your dreams: What is your dream life?
- Your joy, your journey: What are the things that bring joy to your life?
- Upload the video(s) to social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Weibo, etc.) with hashtag #vivoMemoriesOfLifeMY, and tag @vivo_malaysia (Instagram/Twitter) or @vivoMalaysia (Facebook) between 27 October 2021, 12 am to 10 November 2021, 11:59pm. At the same time, participants are required to send the video through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Both actions must be completed to be eligible for the campaign.
- vivo will be providing exciting prizes to lucky participants whose footage(s) was chosen and featured in the final documentary. vivo will launch the documentary that captured the daily life and unique stories of users from 6 December until 10 December 2021, so stay tuned.