OPPO announced the launch of the latest Reno series handset, the OPPO Reno6 Pro today in Malaysia. As an expert of Portrait Videos, the Reno6 Pro supports a next-level portrait video experience with a load of industry-leading features like the newly-introduced Bokeh Flare Portrait Video to provide cinematic bokeh flare effects in portraits, and the upgraded AI Highlight Video, enabling customers to record every precious moment as professional-looking portrait videos. The Reno6 Pro comes with cutting-edge technologies, including the IMX766 sensor co-developed by OPPO and Sony, Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 870 Mobile Platform, a newly upgraded OPPO Reno Glow finish, and the expertly-designed ColorOS11.3, giving users a trendsetting smartphone and unbeatable gaming & videography experiences.
Equipped with Leading AI Capabilities to Provide Superior Portrait Video Experience
Video recording has become the modern-day equivalent of keeping a diary for global smartphone users. The OPPO Reno series currently serves more than 70 million users across the world each month, who on average, capture over 2 billion photos and over 200 million memories in video format. Powered by OPPO’s AI capabilities, the Reno6 Pro guarantees users the ability to effortlessly capture stunning portrait videos of their daily lives.
The Reno6 Pro features a mighty 50MP AI Quad Camera matrix at the rear, and a 32MP Selfie Camera in front. What makes this setup so unique is the ultra-powerful imaging sensor behind the main camera – the Sony IMX766 sensor. The large 1/1.56” sensor features DOL-HDR technology, All-Pixel Omni Focus and more to produce high-quality images consistently, while offering a significantly improved video recording experience. Additionally, it has a dedicated color temperature sensor to capture colors more accurately.
Based on the overwhelmingly powerful hardware foundation, the Reno6 Pro has a series of AI-enhanced portrait video functions:
– Bokeh Flare Portrait Video provides a pioneering cinematic quality bokeh effect for smartphone video recording. Powered by OPPO’s 10-million-plus portrait dataset and AI algorithms, Bokeh Flare Portrait Video delivers real-time video processing to capture portrait videos with bokeh light spots in the background, all while keeping the portrait subjects appearing natural and bright. Available on both the front and rear cameras, this dream-like bokeh lighting effect can be applied to your portrait videos with just one tap.
– AI Highlight Video can automatically detect ambient light and make video optimizations accordingly. Whether you are shooting at night, or with strong backlight in the day, AI Highlight Video helps you to capture clearer, brighter, and more vividly-colored portrait videos. When shooting with a backlight, AI Highlight Video enhanced by DOL-HDR improves the dynamic range of the video by up to 4 times.
– Focus Tracking gives you enhanced video auto-focusing capabilities as the camera can identify the main subject and automatically track it consistently and steadily.
For photography, Flash Snapshot on Reno6 Pro enables users to capture clear shots of moving subjects or take quick-capture photos, improving the hit rate for clear photos by over 17.7%. After each perfect shot, Reno6 Pro also provides creative post-production tools like AI Palette, which can enhance your images similar to popular styles found online with just one click.
Stunning Design Featuring the One-and-only OPPO Reno Glow
Staying loyal to its Reno Series predecessors, the Reno6 Pro continues the slim and lightweight design language with a thickness of 7.99mm and weighing only 188g. This phone also inherits OPPO’s unique Reno Glow design, featuring two new striking colors – Arctic Blue and Lunar Grey.
That’s not all; in celebration of the launch, OPPO is offering every purchase of any OPPO product on Lazada to participate in a lucky draw, with Marshall products to be won:
- 1x Marshall Stanmore II worth RM 1,999
- 4x Marshall Emberton worth RM 799 each
- 2x Marshall Crosstown backpack worth RM 399 each